[English] [Fwd: Rabbit Proof Fence Q & A]

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Thu Sep 20 10:05:54 EST 2012

The following is a forwarded message from the NFSA

Dear Everyone,

The National Film and Sound Archive's NFSA Connectsprogram is a free
program that offers school students, particularly those in remote and
regional areas, the opportunity to have Q & As with creative artists via
videoconference. The next event is around 'Rabbit Proof Fence' and the
NFSA would like to invite one school from each state/terriotry to
participate with Ningali Lawford, the actor who played Molly's mother and
Christine Olsen, the screenwriter.  The reason we have chosen Rabbit Proof
Fence is that it is the International Year of Reading and we are promoting
books that have been turned into films, and it is studied in many schools
around the country.   It would be a wonderful opportunity for students to
ask Ningali and Christine about their experiences in making that film.
The Q & A will be on Wednesday 31 October ( time TBC).
Please email me ASAP if you are interested in participating.

Imelda Cooney
Education & School Screen Coordinator
National Film & Sound Archive
Level 1, 45 Murray Street Pyrmont NSW 2009
PO Box 397  Pyrmont NSW 2009

Tel:  02 8202 0118
Fax: 02 8202 0101
imelda.cooney at nfsa.gov.au