[English] OCTOBER ESL EXAM MARKERS REQUIRED FOR KEW HIGH SCHOOL

LUCCA, Anthony Anthony.LUCCA at kew.vic.edu.au
Wed Oct 10 21:04:37 EST 2012

Kew High School is looking for a suitibly qualified person/s to mark the October practice year 12 ESL exam from our school.

We prefer to have this exam marked by an 'outsider'.  We realize it is late in the game to be seeking such a person, but our usual person has pulled out at the last minute.

Our texts are On the Waterfront and Twelve Angry Men.  Our context is Conflict (The Rugmaker of Mazar-e-Sharif).

We have 38 exams in total, and are paying a rate of $10.00 per exam.

Please contact Anthony Lucca on 0400 507 011 for further details.