[English] Year 12 SAC Criteria Sheets or Rubrics

Brownstein, John E brownstein.john.e at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Mar 23 07:36:29 EST 2012

I don't believe this approach provides enough transparency for students for their SACs and seems to contradict previous VCAA advice, eg 2008 Coursework Audit Report

I have been sent a couple of good examples of rubrics and criteria sheets that achieve a lot more clarity for students and enable much more targeted feedback to students on their strengths and weaknesses.

John

Sent from my iPad