[English] Seeking Practice Exam Marker

Langdon, Ben B langdon.ben.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Thu Jun 28 12:36:31 EST 2012

As we head into the holiday break, I'd like you to think about whether you'd be interested in becoming a marker for our school's Year 12 practice English exam. Our regular marker is unavailable to do them this year, so we are looking out there in the wide world of senior English teachers. If you know of someone who might be interested please forward them our request.

Now for the details:

We have about 80 students sitting the practice exam.

Texts:

1. Things We Didn't See Coming, by Steven Amsterdam

2. Twelve Angry Men, by Reginald Rose

Context:

The Imaginative Landscape

The poetry of John Kinsella

One Night the Moon (film)

We will be using the 2012 VATE Practice English Exam.

If you're interested, please send me an email and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Ben Langdon

English Key Learning Manager

Literacy Manager