[English] Text Choices for Yr11 Lit?

Kathryn and Bill nautakat at tpg.com.au
Wed Jul 27 18:08:30 EST 2011

Now that I've read your question PROPERLY Renee, I'll tell you our Yr 11
Literature texts!!!!!!!!!!
I 'inherited' the course from someone else but it's working well.
To Kill a Mockingbird very successful (Views and Values), then some modern
poetry before The Crucible.   Spending a few weeks now on poetry classics, a
week per poet.  Really enjoying this, working well. Next we do Midsummer
Night's Dream.
Kathryn