[English] Outside marking for prac Literature exam?

Ioannou, Kalli K ioannou.kalli.k at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 22 18:07:26 EST 2011

Hi All,

I am  looking for both a literature and English assessor  to mark our year 12  VATE practice exams. Texts for English:  Cosi and Poe  Context: Imaginative Landscape- texts- Frost and One Night The Moon.  About 100 students- Pay is very good (per exam).

If you are able to help please or want more information, please contact me via email:  ioannou.kalli.k at edumail.vic.gov.au

In anticipation,

Kalli Ioannou-Booth