[English] External markers for October practice exams in VCE Literature and IB English?

Murphy, Alexeena Alexeena.Murphy at balwynhs.vic.edu.au
Thu Aug 18 16:10:42 EST 2011

Hello all,

We are looking for practice exam markers for both English and Literature. Would be grateful for any help!

Details are:
English:
AOS1:    The Reluctant Fundamentalist, A Farewell to Arms
AOS2:    Identity and Belonging (Witness, Growing up Asian in Australia)
Practice exam date: Friday 30th September (first Friday in the holidays)
Student numbers: around 100

Literature:
Texts:    Hamlet, Emma
Practice exam date: Thursday 29th September (first Thursday in the holidays)
Student numbers: 25.

Cheers!

Kind Regards,

Alexeena Murphy
Director of Learning - English and Literacy

Balwyn High School
Buchanan Avenue, North Balwyn, 3104
t: 03 9819 7911
e: alexeena.murphy at balwynhs.vic.edu.au<mailto:alexeena.murphy at balwynhs.vic.edu.au>

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check for viruses and defects. Regardless of loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying and affected attachments. Any representatives or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of Balwyn High School.
--
Message  protected by MailGuard: e-mail anti-virus, anti-spam and content filtering.http://www.mailguard.com.au/mg