[English] Text Choices for Yr11 Lit?

inhouse inhouse at mira.net
Mon Aug 1 11:17:39 EST 2011

Hi Greta

I somehow got on this list (can't remember how now as I am not a teacher of
English) and find the suggestions and comments of everybody very
interesting.  As a grannie (and a graduate in Lit and Writing), am reassured
that our English teaching is in good hands.

Just one comment from me though in my role as proof reader and text editor,
should that not be Sylvia Plath?  Shows somebody is reading the emails
though, eh?

Regards Cheryl

Cheryl Pisterman
In-(my)-House Publishing