[English] Things We Didn't See Coming

Maria Anagnostou managnostou at vate.org.au
Mon Nov 15 15:53:01 EST 2010

Hi Ben,

Thanks for your enquiry.  The list below show what resources are currently
available.

VATE Inside Stories ­ Things We Didn¹t See Coming Twelve Angry Men
NEAP ­ SMARTstudy Things We Didn¹t See Coming and SMARTstudy Twelve Angry
Men
Insight study guide - Things We Didn¹t See Coming & Twelve Angry Men

I don¹t have anything else at the moment but am still waiting to see what
else becomes available.

Regards,

Maria Anagnostou
Publications Officer
The Victorian Association for the Teaching of English
Office 1, 134-136 Cambridge St
Collingwood VIC 3066
Ph: (03) 9411 8500
Fax: (03) 9411 8511