[English] Encountering Conflict recommended speakers?

Lauris Pandolfini - Booked Out lauris at bookedout.com.au
Wed Feb 3 10:30:20 EST 2010

Hi Monica,

Saw your query about possible speakers for Encountering Conflict. I
would like to suggest Robert Hillman - the author or  The Rug Maker of
Mazar el Sharif.
Robert has spent time in the Middle East and has spoken at many
schools specifically on the encountering conflict theme.

http://www.bookedout.com.au/authors/Robert_Hillman/index.html

Please give us a call if you would like further information .

Kind Regards,
Lauris Pandolfini
Booked Out Agency Pty Ltd
PO Box 580