[English] National curriculum feedback

Jan May Jan.May at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 23 12:29:29 EST 2010

As well as the VATE one on Wednesday which was a great opportunity for conversation, I also attended the Southern Region VCAA forum last night. The power point that David Howes used is available on VCAA website. One point made was that twice as many teachers from NSW have signed up on the Aust Curriculum consultation website.
So let's have OUR say!
Jan

>>> Scott Bulfin <scott.bulfin at education.monash.edu.au> 23/04/2010 10:57 AM >>>
Colleagues,

I'm surprised there hasn't been more discussion of the national
curriculum English draft. The feedback deadine is 23 May.

Is this because everyone is happy with it and we're all falling in
line, or perhaps are so concerned that words fail us?

I know that various forums have and are being held (by VATE and ALEA
etc). Has anyone been along to these? What has been the tenor of
conversation?

I plan on submitting my own response, as I'm sure most of us will, but
I'm interested to hear your views and collective wisdom.

Cheers
--
Scott

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify St Leonard's College immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of St Leonard's College.