[English] National Curriculum

Mary Mason Mary.Mason at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au
Thu Sep 10 07:36:31 EST 2009

Sorry saw Jenny's message first.

Mary

Mary Mason
Director of Teaching and Learning

03 52263157

-----Original Message-----
From: english-bounces at edulists.com.au [mailto:english-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of stephen at melbpc.org.au
Sent: Thursday, 10 September 2009 1:51 AM
To: english at edulists.com.au
Subject: Re: [English] National Curriculum

Hi all,

Regarding:  http://www.acara.edu.au/position_papers.html

I think you will find your second link from Marion works,  Jenny.

> Unfortunately as i am not in the government system I cannot see it
> - it requires edumail login.  Jen Gilbert

It appears a logical position paper to me. Great to see the Melbourne
Declaration gets a gernsey. Also, thinking ACAR updating-course-content
decision-making mechanisms may deserve & require more Ed-Democratic means.

Cheers people
Stephen Loosley
English List Moderator

Message sent using MelbPC WebMail Server