[English] need better online networking - eg changes to section b threads

Jenny Gilbert nenifoofer at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 17:09:47 EST 2009

I find these discussion threads a little difficult to follow at times -
especially on important issues like the changes to section B-

Any of you interested in working from a NING site??? Take the English
companion for example.
http://englishcompanion.ning.com/

I believe if we asked a group would be made for us. If you are already in
this ning search VCE and you will find posts tagged VCE within the English
Companion ning. Here is one thread I started - which I will bump after I
send this off.

http://englishcompanion.ning.com/forum/topics/who-in-this-community-is-a

I guess my desire to connect with many of you online comes from the fact
that I live and work in a country town so I do not get the same
opportunities as many to attend meetings and inservices. The more I read and
see online the better off i will be.

We coul even start our own VCE English Ning community if you wanted.

--
Jen Gilbert English Teacher
Aka ‘nenifoofer’

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/#/profile.php?id=634989807