[English] Friend looking for a job

Wilson, Jill jill.wilson at curriculum.edu.au
Tue Mar 17 15:57:18 EST 2009

Dear all,

A person I know is looking for a job teaching English in Melbourne.  She
is a very experienced English teacher and would be a great addition to a
school.  Do any of you have any vacancies that I could refer her to, or
know of upcoming vacancies in the next few months?

Plaese reply off line to my email:  jill.wilson at curriculum.edu.au

regards
Jill

Jill Wilson| Project Manager | Curriculum Corporation

Level 5 | 440 Collins Street | Melbourne

PO Box 177 | Carlton South | Victoria | 3053

Ph: 03 9657 9773 | Fax: 03 9910 9800 |

Email: jill.wilson at curriculum.edu.au <mailto:s at curriculum.edu.au>

Website: www.curriculum.edu.au <http://www.curriculum.edu.au/>

____

This email and any files transmitted with it ("Email") is intended
solely for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be
confidential and also may be legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the Email to
the intended recipient, you are prohibited from disclosing, copying or
using the information contained in it or taking any action in reliance
upon it. If you have received this email in error, please notify
postmaster at curriculum.edu.au by return email and delete this Email from
your computer.

This Email represents the views of the individual sender, which do not
necessarily reflect those of Curriculum Corporation except where the
sender expressly states otherwise.

It is your responsibility to scan this Email and any files transmitted
with it for viruses or any other defects.

Curriculum Corporation will not be liable for any loss, damage or
consequence caused directly or indirectly by this Email.

_________