[English] the IWB revolution continues

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Mon Mar 9 22:16:03 EST 2009

Hi all,

To my certain knowledge, Chris is an excellent e-teacher, and, this is a
very kind invitation to join a Teaching-with-an-IWB-Community. (For eg a
Forum currently in progress on the website, under his email invitation:)

And, ok he wants to sell the book, but, he's been a very valuable member
of our Oz-Teachers community for more than a decade. He knows about lots
of teacher-tech, including fostering teacher-e-communities. Eg, this one.

I am certain this initiative will be of great benefit to all Edu members.