[English] windfall school tech spending list

Caruso, Greta Caruso.G at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au
Mon Feb 23 11:54:28 EST 2009

Odd question, but here goes.

I would spend $400 per child on the One Lap Top Per Child http://laptop.org/en/
program which would mean that for every child in my school that received a laptop, one child in a third world country would receive a lap top.

Then I would try to have all the donated laptops go to one school or location, the set up a camera, satellite feed, internet phone connection. Then I would have the kids and the teachers in the third world country teach me and my students a thing or two

Bye, Greta