[English] Connect Launch - Search engine for schools

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Wed Feb 18 19:18:40 EST 2009

> From:   "Phillips, Sandra L" <phillips.sandra.l at edumail.vic.gov.au>
> Date:   Wed, 18 Feb 2009 12:03:51 +1100
> Subject:   Connect Launch - Search engine for schools

Hi All,

Victoria has retired the Victorian Education Channel after eight years
and launched 'Connect'. These URLs are open (Password Free) to anyone,
anywhere in the world. There is no cost and it is created and managed by
the Department of Education and Early Childhood Development

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/primary

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/secondary

http://www.education.vic.gov.au/teacher

if you have littlies http://www.education.vic.gov.au/child

What are we searching over? Resources recommended by teachers and
students which have been quality assured by educators. Any teacher or
classroom is welcome to use these.

Hope they are useful at your school.

Kind Regards
Sandy

Sandy Phillips
Manager - Connect
Department of Education & Early Childhood Development
Level 8 35 Spring St East Melbourne
www.education.vic.gov.au/teacher
t: (03) 9637 3182
m: 0433042408