[English] IB English marker wanted for practice exams early October

Jill Strong Jill.Strong at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Wed Aug 26 21:20:11 EST 2009

St Leonard's College IB English:

We have about 35 students doing both paper 1 and paper 2 (Drama).

We'll pay IB rates!

Jill Strong

..

>>> "Shannon Oshea" <SOSHEA at BALLARATSC.VIC.EDU.AU>08/26/09 1:16 PM >>>
yes please - 60 year 7s Friday some time would be good if you could make
it to Ballarat Secondary College - East Campus

>>> Lauris Pandolfini - Booked Out <lauris at bookedout.com.au> 8/26/2009
12:17 pm >>>
MAESTRO   LAST MINUTE NOTICE !

PETER GOLDSWORTHY will be in town for the MWF
and will be free this  Friday  28th .

Any school wanting to have a last minute session
on Friday  with Peter on Maestro pls get in touch.

Pls call  9824 0177 or email : bookings at bookedout.com.au

Kind Regards, <XXML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:P></O:P>

Lauris Pandolfini

__________________________________<O:P></O:P>

<SPAN class=apple-style-span>! Booked Out Agency Pty L td
PO Box 580
South Yarra
VIC, 3141

<SPAN class=apple-style-span>phone: 03 9824 0177<F!
class=Apple-style-span ont color="#7D7D7D"><O:P></O:P>
fax: 03 9824 0677

<SPAN class=apple-style-span>lauris at bookedout.com.au<O:P></O:P>

www.bookedout.com.au

<SPAN class=apple-style-span>

<SPAN style="COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); FONT-SIZE: 12px" class=Apple-style-span>
<SPAN style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" class=Apple-style-span>Upcoming
seminars:

Making School a Better Place for Boys Steve Biddulph speaks in selected
states.
Visual Literacy Presenting this year's seminar we have Dr Karen Brooks,
Tohby Riddle, Shaun Tan and more!
What's Happening To Our Girls? An inspirational one-day seminar for
educators on girls' issues.
Books for a Better World Where reading can take us... Featuring Andy
Griffiths, Morris Gleitzman and some of  Australia's leading authors.
Visit our bulletin board for more info

<O:P></O:P>