[English] Re MAESTRO

Lauris Pandolfini - Booked Out lauris at bookedout.com.au
Wed Aug 26 12:17:59 EST 2009

MAESTRO   LAST MINUTE NOTICE !

PETER GOLDSWORTHY will be in town for the MWF
and will be free this  Friday  28th .

Any school wanting to have a last minute session
on Friday  with Peter on Maestro pls get in touch.

Pls call  9824 0177 or email : bookings at bookedout.com.au

Kind Regards,
Lauris Pandolfini
__________________________________
Booked Out Agency Pty Ltd
PO Box 580
South Yarra
VIC, 3141

phone: 03 9824 0177
fax: 03 9824 0677

lauris at bookedout.com.au
www.bookedout.com.au

Upcoming seminars:

Making School a Better Place for Boys Steve Biddulph speaks in
selected states.
Visual Literacy Presenting this year's seminar we have Dr Karen
Brooks, Tohby Riddle, Shaun Tan and more!
What's Happening To Our Girls? An inspirational one-day seminar for
educators on girls' issues.
Books for a Better World Where reading can take us... Featuring Andy
Griffiths, Morris Gleitzman and some of  Australia's leading authors.
Visit our bulletin board for more info