[English] o/t: new service launched at edna

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri May 30 14:53:00 EST 2008

From: Lynley Clark <lclark at educationau.edu.au>
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 11:02 AM
Subject: new service launched at edna

Good morning everyone,

A new service of interest to you all, has been launched at edna.

Titled me.edu.au:  http://www.me.edu.au/

edna is proud to announce the public release of its professional
networking service. me.edu.au provides all Australian education and
training professionals with an online profile, blog and professional
network. We invite educators to use their edna login or register to access
me.edu.au, create their educational profile, set up a blog, connect with
educators who have similar interests and share links, news, photos, ideas
and opinions.

Special thanks to the Department for Education, Employment and Workplace
Relations as primary sponsor of me.edu.au.

Lynley Clark
Schools Information Officer
www.edna.edu.au

--