[English] National Reading Day

Terry Hayes terryhayes45 at bigpond.com
Tue May 27 06:06:31 EST 2008

Hello Scott

A timely email to remind me to let you know I'll have the Ilana review to
you sometime over the weekend. Off to a VIT retreat at Woodend Wednesday and
Thursday so will probably put finishing touches to t in the week hours
betwixt. Basic point I want to make is that it is essential a potted
history, reportage on a battle past and  really won by progressives because
of demise of Howard government. The next phase of evolving a progressive
English curriculum will need to be more strategic as we will be engaging
with 'friends' who are less ideological, more pragmatic.

Regards

Terry