[English] Re: o/t: the VIT associated with spam email?

Lyle Stebbing lylestebbing at yahoo.com.au
Fri May 2 19:49:48 EST 2008

Dear Greta,
Good on you! I agree totally with your comments. VIT
is a waste of money and time and should be disbanded.
I thought it was under review and maybe this PD stuff
is both an attempt to look like it actually does
something as well as a money-making venture to cover
all the costs of its inquisitions into teachers,
duplicating the work of the police. Does anyone know
about what stage the review is at?
Regards,
Lyle

www.yahoo7.com.au/y7mail