[English] Re: Encountering Conflict Network

Jo McLeay jbmcleay at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 17:48:20 EST 2008

To all those who are teaching the Context Encountering
Conflict:
Hello All,
I have been adding some resources that I have found to
the Website at http://year12.ning.com/ It would be
fabulous if you would consider joining (those of you
who haven't yet) and maybe share some other resources.
I envisage this as an ongoing resource, that many
teachers could add their ideas and questions, comments
and discussion. Thanks to Jan who set this all off and
who has collected these  email addresses. Looking
forward to seeing some of you face to face on Thursday
13th at the VATE office from 4.30 to 6.30. There are
still places available, if you were considering
coming.
cheers,
Jo McLeay

Jo McLeay
The Open Classroom http://theopenclassroom.blogspot.com
Directory of Australian Edubloggers http://australianedubloggers.pbwiki.com
password: edubloggers

This e-mail is [ ] private [ ] bloggable/quotable [ ] please ask first