[English] RE: VCAL Texts

Ben Langdon langdon.ben.b at edumail.vic.gov.au
Mon Jun 23 11:04:37 EST 2008

Hi Simon,

Our VCAL Year 12 teacher has created a unit around 'Love Actually' which has
been very effective over the past three years.

Our Year 11 VCAL class studies 'Deadly Unna?' which I combine with the film
'Goal!'.  We run a VCE Foundation English course for Year 11 and a VCAL
Intermediate / Senior Literacy for Year 12.

A book I'm trying next term for the first time is 'Right Behind You' by Gail
Giles.

Ben Langdon

  _____