[English] Internal Reportingof Unit 3

Max Duthie mduthie at ncable.net.au
Thu Jun 12 21:39:53 EST 2008

Hi Folks,

I have some queries relating to internal reporting of Uni t3 subjects.

We are currently reviewing our rpeorting system and thi si one of the
questions that we are looking at.

I'd like to know :

1. Do you provide an internal report on Unit 3.
2. If you do , do you report only 'S' and 'N' or do you provide a
grade for each of the outcomes.
3. if yes to 2, how do you arrive at the grade.
4. If yes to 2 , do you include SAC results as well as coursework.
5. Do you assess coursework or just comment on student's progress.
6. Do you provide students with the numerical results of their SACs

Weighty questions I know in th emiddle of exam time, but I reason that
theses matters would be uppermost in your mind just now.

I'll appreciate any and all answers.

Max Duthie
Senior Studies Coordinator
Ballarat Christian College