[English] VCAA Invitation

Kevork Krozian kevork at edulists.com.au
Tue Jun 3 23:26:04 EST 2008

Hi Gavin,

 Welcome aboard !

This list/discussion forum/online community or whatever you wish to call it was created for teachers of English and all interested others including Project Managers at VCAA , tertiary lecturers, industry reps and any other stakeholders to share, exchange, question, inform, advise, support, clarify and anything and everything else that those interested in the advancement of the teaching of English do to help deliver the best for our students.
I am not a teacher of English but of IT, Maths and Science and related subjects. I am however Chief Assessor for a LOTE therefore I do have a passion for literacy as well, however I digress.

The English mailing list has a current membership of 185 subscribers. There are lists for English Literature and ESL as well as around 60 others in a number of other areas such as Arts, Science, Mathematics, Technology, SOSE, LOTE, and ICT.

A full list of netiquette guidelines and much more can be found at the home page of this service www.edulists.com.au

If I can be of help to any subscriber feel free to email me off list.

Best Wishes
Kevork Krozian
Edulists Creator and Administrator
www.edulists.com.au