[English] Re: Wagner's Mastersinger, Hitler's Siegfried: The Life and Times of Max Lorenz

Gillian Mortimer gmortimer at distance.vic.edu.au
Thu Jul 31 11:58:49 EST 2008

Thanks for the reply - Enhance TV is the place to get a copy - for just
under $40.
I do recommend this documentary for schools that are studying Maestro by
Peter Goldsworthy.
It brought the background of Keller's character alive for me and I think
it would be really helpful for students who find the whole world of
operatic, Wagnerian, 30s & 40s Germany a bit alien and hard to imagine.

visit http://www.mci.com