[English] Re: This teacher list and the VIT Code of Conduct

stephen at melbpc.org.au stephen at melbpc.org.au
Fri Jul 4 21:03:25 EST 2008

Regarding the new Vit teacher's code, Royce writes,

> After 36 years of working in teaching, I know that no matter what the
> make-up of a group .... there will always those who let others down ..
> It's human nature to disrespect, undervalue, be a little unprofessional,
> not share .. not approve of different approaches, be unsupportive, etc.
> on occasion. .. okay.... we are perfect.. it's just the other teachers
> who ain't.  :-]]  Cheers Royce   www.funshow.com.au

. and also regarding the new code, Mary writes,

> it is good that VIT states it.  Mary, Director of Teaching and Learning

Heartly agree with both of you :-) It IS good that the VIT states it, Mary
and especially clearly. That means that with just one url, the url for our
email community list-archives, all the professionals who assist colleagues
here easily 'evidence' above and beyond the call professional collegiality.

And thank you one and all for doing so :-)

And Royce, agreed human nature can be contrary, but, live and learn with
no regrets? So while none of us are perfect, all the gentle-folk reading
you and me are waay ahead of the professional curve in terms of preparing
ourselves and our students for the digital revolution in education & life!