[English] question

shermas at mlc.vic.edu.au shermas at mlc.vic.edu.au
Thu Jan 24 10:20:19 EST 2008

SG, it's an interesting idea. I came across my very old copy of the Anouiulh text during a Christmas book 'rationalisation' and wondered how I could use it in my year 11 Lit classroom to enrich our reading of the Sophocles text. I hadn't thought of Adaptations - as we don't do it in year 11. I thought we might compare some passages and look at views and values, in the light of thr historical and politcal contexts of the 2 texts. I'd love to hear other people's ideas.
Sue Sherman