[English] Project Syndicate

ronthomas at vic.chariot.net.au ronthomas at vic.chariot.net.au
Sun Feb 24 22:44:21 EST 2008

Hi Stephen,

I have been a read only member so far but thanks for all your emails.

I am Gifted and Talented Coordinator at Wantirna aCollege as well as year 12
Literature teacher.

I have to give a presentation to staff next week on 'Meeting the needs of
the gifted in the classroom'. I've only got 10 minutes do you have any brief
set of principles that you could share?

Yours Truly

Ron Thomas