[English] Are you teaching ENCOUNTERING CONFLICTS?

Jo McLeay jbmcleay at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 12:58:40 EST 2008

Jan, wow! raeding my mind. there is a network forming
for this context and meeting at VATE on Thursday 13th
March 4.30 to 6.30. There will be an email coming out
from VATE shortly
Jo McLeay

--- Jan May <Jan.May at stleonards.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Inspired by Carey GS initiation of a network group
> for 'The Imaginative Landscape', is there anyone
> interested in forming a network/email discussion
> thread for 'Encountering Conflict'?
> Please let me know if you are interested. We are
> teaching The Secret River/Crucible here but are also
> familiar with Omagh and The Line.
> Looking forward to sharing ideas!
> Jan
>

> Mrs Jan May
> Senior English and Literature teacher
>
> St Leonard's College
> Brighton Campus
> 163 South Road Brighton East  VIC  3187
>
> t (+61 3) 99099300
> f (+61 3) 95923439
>
> www.stleonards.vic.edu.au
>

> CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and
> confidential information intended only for the use
> of the addressee named above. If you are not the
> intended recipient of this message you are hereby
> notified that any use, dissemination, distribution
> or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If
> you have received this message in error please
> notify St Leonard's College immediately. Any views
> expressed in this message are those of the
> individual sender and may not necessarily reflect
> the views of St Leonard's College.

Jo McLeay
The Open Classroom http://theopenclassroom.blogspot.com
Directory of Australian Edubloggers http://australianedubloggers.pbwiki.com
password: edubloggers

This e-mail is [ ] private [ ] bloggable/quotable [ ] please ask first