[English] AUSTRALIAN POETRY CENTRE'S REGIONAL FESTIVAL

mccurryj at netspace.net.au mccurryj at netspace.net.au
Mon Feb 18 15:38:56 EST 2008

The media release doesn't mention VATE's involvement in this poetry festival
and the fact that we are running a PD day on Thursday April 24 as part of the
festival called Poetry is Everywhere. A call for presenters went out in the
last VATE mailout out and the marvellous Dr Deane Blackler will be giving the
keynote address.  It's certaily worth supporting .  Cheers, janny