[English] Fwd: VCE Lit - Kinsella

Jo McLeay jbmcleay at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 31 19:08:00 EST 2008

Hi Greta,
yes I love podcasts for my professional learning. I listen to a few. Some of my favs are:
http://pdtogo.com/smart
http://edtechcrew.net
http://edtechtalk.com/ (especially teachers teaching teachers and women of web 2.0)
these are mostly updated weekly (I listen to them when I am at the gym mostly)

Jo McLeay
The Open Classroom http://theopenclassroom.blogspot.com
Directory of Australian Edubloggers http://australianedubloggers.pbwiki.com
password: edubloggers

This e-mail is [ ] private [ ] bloggable/quotable [ ] please ask first