[English] Novel_The Secret Life of Bees

Jo McLeay jbmcleay at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 15:50:33 EST 2008

Hi all,
Just wondering if anyone on the list is studying the Secret LIfe of Bees with their students. I have 2 year 10 classes studying it and would love other classes to collaborate with. We have started a wiki as a study guide at http://studyguidesecretlifeofbees.wikispaces.com (which is only just started; it will grow as students add content) if you want to have a look. Please email me if you, or someone you know, is teaching this novel and would like to collaborate
Thanks,
Jo

Jo McLeay
The Open Classroom http://theopenclassroom.blogspot.com
Directory of Australian Edubloggers http://australianedubloggers.pbwiki.com
password: edubloggers

This e-mail is [ ] private [ ] bloggable/quotable [ ] please ask first