[English] How to market English Language

Cleary, Monica M cleary.monica.m at edumail.vic.gov.au
Sun Aug 10 20:30:07 EST 2008

Thank you very much for the comments on this topic.
I would like to hear from anyone at any of the following schools:
Deer Park SC
Doncaster SC
Eumemmerring College
Footscray City College
Kambrya College
Kurunjang SC
Macleod College
Melton SC
Mill Park SC
Ringwood SC
Rowville SC
Sebastopol College
Shepparton High School
St Albans SC
Strathmore SC
Sunbury College
Vermont SC
Wantirna College
Wellington SC
Williamstown High School
Yarram SC
I need to show that other school like PRSC are finding it successful. Concerns have been raised about teacher ability to take the course (thanks to Janny for your comments on teacher upskilling benefits), and the ease with which students can to transfer out of En Lang to mainstream En at any point during their course without disadvantage to the continuity of their study.
Also, Dr Anna Margetts of Monash University Linguistics Program tells me that there is a textbook. I presume she is referring to a later one than the 2001 text.
Monica