[English] RE: Issues

Jan May Jan.May at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Fri Apr 18 11:27:43 EST 2008

We used binge drinking for practice (mind you, I feel like a drink after all the marking and sac prep at the moment). We included a great Leunig cartoon; the 'Binge Lager' one. Kids used it well. Our real sac next week is on 'Sorry';  we have included one cartoon among the six articles from which students can choose three.

>>> <NigelWilkinson at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au> 18/04/2008 09:37 >>>
Are you doing the binge drinking or the students?