[English] RE: Issues

mccurryj at netspace.net.au mccurryj at netspace.net.au
Fri Apr 18 11:19:46 EST 2008

Good one, Nigel!!  How are things??  I think it helps if you are clear about
the issue, rather than just the topic when you put together the task.
Perhaps, "What can the community do to ensure safe recreation behaviours for
teenagers?"   or "Parents should be held responsible in the courts for binge
drinking of teenagers"  or  "Binge drinking should be punishable by jail terms/
heavy fines"  or  "Binge drinking is not a health hazard"

Quoting NigelWilkinson at caulfieldgs.vic.edu.au: