[English] WHOSE REALITY? and Exploring Issues of Identity and belonging

Jo McLeay jbmcleay at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 23:44:02 EST 2008

For genereal information: There is also a ning for
Exploring Issues of Identity and Belonging here
http://vceeng.ning.com/

--- "Leptos, Lillian L"

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/english/index.html
> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority

> for the Teaching of English VATE and

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/english/index.html
> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority
>

> Important - This email and any attachments may be
> confidential. If received in error, please contact
> us and delete all copies. Before opening or using
> attachments check them for viruses and defects.
> Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence,
> whether caused by the negligence of the sender or
> not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use
> of any attached files our liability is limited to
> resupplying any affected attachments. Any
> representations or opinions expressed are those of
> the individual sender, and not necessarily those of
> the Department of Education and Early Childhood
> Development.
> by
> http://www.vate.org.au - Victorian Association for
> the Teaching of English VATE and

http://www.vcaa.vic.edu.au/vce/studies/english/index.html
> - Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority

Jo McLeay
The Open Classroom http://theopenclassroom.blogspot.com
Directory of Australian Edubloggers http://australianedubloggers.pbwiki.com
password: edubloggers

This e-mail is [ ] private [ ] bloggable/quotable [ ] please ask first