[English] Help, It's Issues Time !!

Max Duthie mduthie at ncable.net.au
Thu Apr 3 17:49:05 EST 2008

Hello NigelWilkinson,

Ncvea> Dear Max,
Ncvea> We went with a one hour written analysis on Homelessness by Les
Ncvea> Twentyman from the H/Sun from March 6th. It had a suitably emotive
Ncvea> visual.
Ncvea> We are right in to the "Identity and Belonging" Do give me a call if you
Ncvea> woyld like to discuss.
Ncvea> Nigel Wilkinson (9524 6332)

Ncvea> -----Original Message-----
Ncvea> From: english-bounces at edulists.com.au
Ncvea> [mailto:english-bounces at edulists.com.au] On Behalf Of Max Duthie
Ncvea> Sent: Wednesday, 2 April 2008 2:24 PM
Ncvea> To: VCE English Teachers' Mailing List
Ncvea> Subject: [English] Help, It's Issues Time !!

Thanks Nigel,

I thought the analysis had to be on more than one article (or was that
in the bad / good old days?)

I'm more likely to email you given the difficulties with trying to
find a suitable time that we are both free !!

Thanks again anyway for the offer.

 Max                            mailto:mduthie at ncable.net.au