[English] Identity and Belonging Ning

Wilson, Jill jill.wilson at curriculum.edu.au
Thu Apr 3 08:25:38 EST 2008

Dear all

In relation to Identity and Belonging, we put together a text about
Australian Identity which was sent to all schools (one copy to the
English Co-ordinator) at the beginning of February.  Its an anthology -
might give people some extra pieces of writing for students to use as
extra stimulation or different types of text responses.  There is a very
comprehensive set of teaching activities that complement the text but
also look at Australian identity beyond this particular book.  They can
be found at:
http://www.australiaday.gov.au/pages/images/TrueBlue_ActivitySheets_Marc
h.pdf

Regards