[English] opinion

abigail alviz abbysworld07 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 18:51:59 EST 2007

     Good day everyone!

     I was able to read the article "Not Autistic or Hyperactive. Just Seeing Double at Times" by Laura Novak and I gained new information regarding the matter.
      I, myself, is having difficulty with my eyesight because I am currently having a problem looking at the board and copying notes as well as reading at a certain distance so I really need to wear eyeglasses.
      When I read the article, I found out that these things can make or break our reading capacities. It is just that parents sometimes, don't notice their children's ailments especially around or within the eye area.
      I would just like to share this story when we had a community service last semester. We taught school children and as we go on, I found out that one of my students is dyslexic. I was saddened by her situation because they were not really well-off. I remembered that certain student when I read the article though it is not really that close to convergence insufficiency.
      The article is a very enlightening one and I congratulate the writer for a job well-done.

    Regards to everyone!
    Abigail Alviz
    BSE- English major
    Third year