[English] VCE - Area of Study 2

Mary Mason mary.mason at geelongcollege.vic.edu.au
Tue Jun 26 20:05:28 EST 2007

I am unsure of the task but I still have a number of student examples
from the writer's self and creative - in the style of - for \literature.
Would this be relevant\/\mary

Mary Mason
Director of Teaching and Learning

ph: (03) 52263157
mob: 0402022012
>>> Caruso.G at kingswoodcollege.vic.edu.au 06/26/07 11:21 AM >>>
VATE is asking English teachers to write possible answers to the VCAA
sample paper for Creating and Presenting section. I think this would
form a wonderful resource. Of course, with such a task modelling could
be very limiting, and the way such a resource would be of value would be
if it included a vast range of genres and voices. This of course
requires that a reasonable number of teachers respond to the challenge
of completing the task themselves. I have submitted a couple of
examples, and hope that other teachers do the same.

Greta