[English] VELS and progression points

Stephen Loosley stephen at melbpc.org.au
Wed Jun 20 01:37:33 EST 2007

Hello all,

The following email exchange took place on the edulist
IT Applications mailing list, and is publically available on
the web in the list archives for this list.  Hence one may
copy it with no copyright problems.   It discusses VELS
and hence may be of some interest & help for teachers
on this list. Hope you find it so. Good luck with reports :-)