[English] fwd: Emerging Technologies, Evolving PedagogiesPD

Amanda McGraw a.mcgraw at ballarat.edu.au
Mon Jun 4 13:16:36 EST 2007

Yes ... too late!  Embarrassing isn't it.

Amanda McGraw
Coordinator, Graduate Diploma of Education (Secondary)
School of Education
University of Ballarat
Mt Helen Campus

Phone: +61 3 53 279720
Email: a.mcgraw at ballarat.edu.au

>>> "Robyn Kuchel" <brku at netconnect.com.au> 31/05/2007 9:07 pm >>>
Amanda and Terry

Do you two realise that you are having this conversation on the English

mailing list?

Robyn Kuchel