[English] a play for year 9 English?

Jill Strong Jill.Strong at stleonards.vic.edu.au
Tue Jul 31 16:29:56 EST 2007

Hi Lillian,

Yes, I agree Philip Pullman's version of 'Frankenstein' is terrific. We use it in year 8 and the kids write horror scripts and then film them.  A great horror unit in term 4.

Thanks!

jill

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify St Leonard's College immediately. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of St Leonard's College.