[English] Fwd: Launch of Australian Screen Online

Corby, Patricia R patricia.corby at education.tas.gov.au
Fri Jul 20 17:19:48 EST 2007

I am on a working party with the Learning Fed folk looking at how digital resources are used in schools and what things we as teachers, find the most useful, likewise what we wish was available and at this stage isn't!

At a meeting in May we were introduced to the australianscreenonline materials and spoke with their reps who are working jointly with the TLF on the project. I found it wonderful to explore what I think is a very rich resource and I would urge colleagues to do likewise, it was a personally enriching exploration as much as one I engaged in in search of learning materials for students.

May I heartily endorse this website and all it contains.

Patricia Corby
Geilston Bay High School
271 East Derwent Highway
Geilston Bay TAS 7015