[English] ESL teacher support

Kathy Skidmore skidmore.kathy.l at edumail.vic.gov.au
Fri Jul 20 12:16:10 EST 2007

Try contacting Carla Stevens at Wanganui Park SC Shepparton ­ we¹ve just got
a program up and going and we could work together. Ann ­ ask your neighbour
to ring her next week sometime.
Regards and good luck!

On 20/7/07 10:36 AM, "Ann Rennie" <arennie at siena.vic.edu.au> wrote:

> Hi all
> I have a neighbour who has started teaching ESL and is looking to connect with
> a support or mentor group as this is her first year out. She is working during
> the week in Shepparton and back to Melbourne on weekends. If anyone...out
> there... could advise me I will pass it on to a most grateful recipient.
> Thankyou
> Ann Rennie
> Curriculum and Assessment Authority

Important - This email and any attachments may be confidential. If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. Before opening or using attachments check them for viruses and defects. Regardless of any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by the negligence of the sender or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files our liability is limited to resupplying any affected attachments. Any representations or opinions expressed are those of the individual sender, and not necessarily those of the Department of Education.