[English] RE: new English course

brennanhayes brennanhayes at netspace.net.au
Thu Jan 18 12:09:52 EST 2007

I've attached a copy of the  full version of the Mark Lopez article Prue
referred to. A cut and paste version of it appeared in The Oz. On the one
hand a cause of much merriment - Bruce Dawe was amused -  on the other a
worry since Lopez was one of the academics invited to the History summit by
Julie Bishop.

Terry Hayes