[English] controversial Australian classics

Stephen Loosley stephen at melbpc.org.au
Thu Jan 11 00:20:12 EST 2007

Hi Anne and all,

Yes .. good suggestions one and all .. and so quickly on the English
list ... i should have downloaded list-mail again (!) before sending the
last email :-) But re the post yesterday, Curriki.org really do want any
and all electronic curriculum-materials that you might care to upload to
them, especially primary and secondary school assignments, projects,
resources and whatever. It's free, you'll have your own blog, community
place and normal wiki goodies .. and, at the same time saving the world.

Cheers English
Stephen Loosley
Victoria, Australia