[English] controversial Australian classics

Baird, Anne P baird.anne.p at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jan 10 20:34:23 EST 2007

Thanks to those who have replied to my query. I think I have settled on The=
 Removalist. I now have to check with a few other teachers here but thanks a=
gain.
It's great to know that there are people out there who can help so promptly.

Anne Baird
Leading Schools Manager
Wedderburn College
Hospital St
Wedderburn 3518
School 03 54943011 Mobile 0417 340276 Home 03 54911540
My LSF Blog  http://wedderburn-college.blogspot.com/
My Photos   http://www.flickr.com/photos/anne_loves_pink/
My weblinks  http://del.icio.us/annieb3525
Our Wedderburn wiki